About New Outlook Detox
New Outlook Detox provides you with a nurturing and safe space to begin the recovery process. We will work with you or your family member to assure that they are receiving the foundation for long term recovery.
The sad truth is that most attempts at escaping addiction never make it beyond the detox stage. If you can make it through this first major hurdle, you can greatly increase the likelihood of achieving lasting recovery from addiction.
Detox is a process that rids the body of drugs, alcohol, and any other harmful chemical substance. Because this can be a very harmful and dangerous process, it is best that it is done under the supervision of medically trained detoxification specialist.
If you want to stop drug and alcohol use, we are here to help. Our licensed and accredited detox program strives to rid your body of the harmful chemicals that are associated with drug and alcohol use. We offer a licensed medical detox program in which the detox methods are designed to fit an individual’s needs.
The critical first step in freeing yourself from an alcohol or drug addiction is ridding your body of existing toxins at a medical detox center. New Outlook Detox provides a clean slate, and a clean foundation upon which to build.
New Outlook Detox Is Located in Scottsboro, Alabama in the Highlands Medical Center.
We Are Proud to Offer Detoxification for Your Clients. We Can Provide You the Following:
- A call center to help in fast placement – 256-888-1234
- A quick evaluation of your needs
- An assessment that will help qualify you to get into any level of care needed
- Transportation to and from our facility when needed
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
- Grant funded beds for those without other means
- While in our program you will be medically detoxed and provided with group and individual counseling focused on your next phase of treatment
- Placement into the appropriate level of care once detox is completed
- Communication with your referral source at your request
- Work with families to help them understand the recovery process